Friday, December 12, 2008

TGIF=TGIM

Many people are waking up today thinking "thank God it's Friday." I woke up thinking "Shit, it's Friday," while feeling slightly run down. A long list of things to do ran through my mind. With two fairs this weekend, I spent the week adding to my inventory, screen printing t-shirts and labels among other things. I wanted to have more zipper bags on hand, but I haven't even touched my sewing machine this week. Oh well. Last night I managed to cook a real meal, pasta with sauteed vegetables. That was exciting! By default, I spent precious time making calls to my PT office and insurance company. After the phone calls which didn't resolve my issue, I received some good news from the insurance company in the form of a letter. They denied my claim, but the good news is that I can go through an expedited appeal which will take 2 days instead of 30. In 30 days or so, it will be time for National camp. Ideally, I'll have PT before then. Today's SAQ/Lift session will be abbreviated, but I'm pleased that I got all of my workouts in this week. Foam rolling before workouts. Brilliant. Why haven't I done this before?
As expected my next three days will be long. Hopefully, the weekend will be full of sales and at least one interesting Amy Sedaris story. My booth at Sunday's Craftacular is across from hers. Looking forward to TGIM.

No comments:

Post a Comment