Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Preparing for Camp

Two days until I leave for Little Rock. The first sevens camp, I attended was in New Orleans in 1999. This year marks my eighth January sevens camp, which usually falls the weekend before Martin Luther King Jr. day. So many camps later and I still get nervous. I had a great pool work out this morning, part of which I spent visualizing. Got Sadeana's email with packing and room lists. Last weekend I actually set some of my kit aside in anticipation of having to pack. The Khaki pants throw me. You'd think by now, I know that I should own a pair. But I don't. At least, I have the next day to find something that resembles khaki pants. I get to add rucking pads to my list of things to bring. As I think about this I should move them closer to the door so that I actually remember to bring them.

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck Tyshawn!!! Play with joy and enthusiasm and the rest will take care of itself! You can do it:) Engine Engine #9

    ReplyDelete