Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Balancing Act

I'm just back from a running work out. Much of today has been spent working from home: cutting, sewing, ironing, trading emails, photographing new products, and there's still more to do. I have an hour or so at home, then I'm off again to run an errand before I head to practice. Lately, I've been feeling overwhelmed with too much to do and not enough time. So yesterday when I was told I'd have to reschedule an appointment I opted not to reschedule and canceled my remaining appointments instead. This was a huge relief because now I'd have almost three extra hours per day. Between travel, workouts, and practice, I spend roughly a minimum of 21 hours a week on rugby. This doesn't include the weekends. Basically this is a part time job. I want to do this! But sometimes I wonder if I can balance it all?

No comments:

Post a Comment