Thursday, November 6, 2008

Greetings from Orlando

Final Four time is here. I traded in Henry(see STL post) for a larger kit bag and made my way to Orlando earlier today. It's nice to arrive in the light of day to be able to appreciate the various strip malls in Central Florida. My van made it to the Kosher grocery store. During our ride, I learned Hobs is also a fan of ice cream. The van was in agreement upon a Dairy Queen stop. In our search, I spoke to three different workers at local area DQs. Finally we settled for the one in the mall close to our hotel. A few of us had Blizzards. After tasting MB's, I've become a fan of the pumpkin pie option. In keeping kosher Braf had Haagen Daz. There was some chinese food too. And finally to our hotel to settle in.

1 comment:

  1. I think we may have been the most ice-cream obsessed van ever!

    ReplyDelete