Monday, November 24, 2008

From rugby to wrestling


Professional Wrestling in Brooklyn

Lately I've been feeling lethargic and down right unmotivated with regards to training. A new workout came out last week. The good thing is it's a fresh workout regimen. But it took a while for me to decipher it the first time through.

In an effort to kick start my day yesterday, I decided I needed some cold NYC air. So I went for a walk and brought my camera along. I was on a mission to photograph a sign that reminded me of an old teammate. Along the way I saw the sign posted above. Maybe if this rugby thing doesn't work out I can try a new sport.

The sign reads:
Professional Wrestling Comes to Brooklyn
Forgotten Championship Wrestling
Bare Bones 2008
.......8 great matches including a 3-way tag team and a female match

Me, a professional wrestler? I'd need a name. I have several rugby nicknames. Glorious, GDO for short, and Hurricane. What should my new wrestling name be?

So about that sign I was in search of. Here it is below.

2 comments:

  1. holy crap, that's awesome. did you send the picture to farks? she will die laughing. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I sent this to Parks. I couldn't stop laughing. She found this "Hilarious."

    ReplyDelete