Thursday, September 4, 2008

My first few days of training are underway. Tuesday was my first day lifting after a few weeks away. It felt great to be back in the weight room. I was finding my rhythm and feeling strong. After two consecutive days of lifting coupled with running, my body woke up feeling sore and in need of recovery. I'm rearranging my schedule and heading to the pool this morning.

The list of 20, plus not traveling reserves has been published. Today marks our first assembly. We'll train together in Westchester. Having been around for a bit, I know many of the players. But I'll meet some new ones (new to the senior pool) like my roommate, Kirsten A. Rounding out the room is SBJ( Ho Pung Yao), my bud from this year's 3 previous tours, and Melissa M. Also, I look forward to meeting Sadie from Penn State. Former New York U-19 player, Arnold Chavis, met her during his first week of school. He connected us by phone once he found out we were both going to be at the camp.

Signing off- to the pool and the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment